Items in the Watertown Arsenal Collection
Duplicate of figure 2057 Line # 8
Probably the last seacoast carriage worked on in Watertown. The gun was made elsewhere and brought to Watertown on a specially built railroad car. Carriage and gun were placed at Hay Island (near Hull) in Boston Harbor. Duplicate of figure 2624.
Looking north on Talcott Ave towards Arsenal Street. On the left is the Administration Building (Building 131). It was originally built in 1905 for $15,000 and enlarged in 1917, 1918, and 1934. Duplicate of figure 6043 Line #48
Duplicate of figure 6035 Line # 47
Drawing of the Watertown Arsenal complex. Interior view published in Gleason's Pictorial Drawing Room Companion.
- Watertown Free Public Library
- Watertown Arsenal