South Hadley Collection
Items in the South Hadley Collection Collection
John Moody, son of Alfred S. Moody, with Moody Ice Company truck, Canal Street
Ruins of Mount Holyoke Female Seminary main building after 1896 fire.
The Howard, Gaylord & Co. sash and blind factory was operated by Howard and Gaylord and their descendants until 1929, located where Chap de Laine's store on College Street was in 2005.
The tavern was later called the Palmer House and was located near the canal.
The Pelland company was located on North Main Street between the present Masonic Lodge and the church.
- C/W MARS
- South Hadley Collection