Architecture; Campus Buildings, Housing,
Peirce Hall was built in 1914 and is named after the first Principal Cyrus Peirce, of the first iteration of our school name, Lexington Normal School which opened July 3, 1839. Today Pierce Hall is a residence hall for female students and houses the Center for Academic Support and Advising (CASA). Pierce Hall also serves as the campus mailroom and storage area.
Framingham State University
Framingham State University - Archives http://www.framingham.edu/henry-whittemore-library/archives-and-special-collections/index.html
Publication of images from Framingham State University Archives is subject to approval and may be under copyright. Publication includes the following media: print, electronic/digital, videotape, film or microfilm. Written permission must be obtained in advance of publication by contacting the Framingham State University Archives at Archives@Framingham.edu. Fees may be assessed and charged by FSU Archives for reproduction and use.
Unknown, “Peirce Hall,” Digital Commonwealth , accessed June 18, 2013, http://digitalcommonwealth.org/items/show/11936.