Woolen Mills - Massachusetts - Uxbridge ( Mass.) Industries - Massachusetts - Uxbridge ( Mass.)
Center section was the original Luke Taft Mill built in 1825. Named for the praying Indians in that area the ""Wacentug"". Originally located on Mendon Road, this mill was removed in 2008.
R. H. Alton
Uxbridge Bi-Centennial Album - 3 by 5 inch black and white mounted photograph
Permission to use images must be obtained in writing to the Uxbridge Free Public Library Archives at email@example.com
Part of the special collections of the Uxbridge Free Public Library Archives
42° 4′ 38″ N, 71° 37′ 48″ W
R. H. Alton, “Waucantuck Mills,” Digital Commonwealth , accessed December 6, 2013, http://digitalcommonwealth.org/items/show/1410.